30 January 2014

So, last Thursday I weighed in at 264. This Thursday I'm down to 259. So that's a good start. I had an idea this week, since I have many motivators on this journey. The idea I had was to be selfish a little bit. Many have heard about the 52 week savings plan. Its now week 4 and I have $15.00 in my mason jar. By the end of Dec, it should be a little over $1,300. Now, I don't buy for myself much. My money all goes for health bills, other bills and medications as well as gas for Bella. But anyway, I had the idea to put the 52 week savings plan money towards a new wardrobe. Since I WILL be getting healthier, my clothes will not fit after dropping over 100 pounds during the course of this year.

Another motivator is getting more involved in charity work again. There are so many 5k's that help people who need it, and to be active while helping is even better. My knees aren't in the best shape, so I'll just have to be careful and work out to get them stronger.

I'm going to have a "do as I say, not as I do" moment. I'm strongly against judging someone for the way they look. I  know what its like and try my hardest not to ever do it. I also don't like it when I hear someone talk negatively about themselves.  But I cant seem to stop that habit myself. A talented friend took pictures of myself and the love of my life over the weekend. We did them outside and they turned out so well!! To have captured memories of us, is priceless. :)  But instead of being truly happy with seeing them, I'm horrified of how huge I look. I can see how much I've blown up in the last year  because of the steroids, lack of exercise and select bad food choices. It makes me sick to see the weight that I've put back on. My baby deserves to be proud of the woman he has on his arm and I crave to feel and look great! No more life wasted. Life is too short as it is. I want to be proud of me again, and I want my baby boy, my Nathaniel, proud of his momma.

The goal this week is to get back to the gym and Zumba. Start slow, but get back in it.

Thank you to all of my friends who have shown support and encouragement in so many ways. You are awesome and an an inspiration.  Love y'all. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment